Many passengers and drivers find it convenient to utilize the airline check-in stations located just outside the terminal on the Departures (upper) Level.
- Take I-70 to Exit 68. Follow overhead signs to the Departures Level.
- Look for the appropriate airline overhead sign.
Ticketed passengers may check their bags at the outside check-in stations or they may proceed inside to check their bags and obtain boarding passes at their airline's counter in the Ticketing Hall.
- Pull to the curb. Drivers may exit the vehicle to assist passengers with unloading their bags.
- Ticketed passengers may check their bags at the outside check-in stations or they may proceed inside to check their bags and obtain boarding passes at their airline's counter in the Ticketing Hall.
Ticketing Hall check-in
Other passengers and drivers prefer to go inside the terminal for check-in.
- Take I-70 to Exit 68. Follow overhead signs to the Terminal Garage.
- You may self-park in the garage. Remember your level and section number by noting the numbered signs. For maximum convenience, you may choose to utilize the airport's Express Valet service.
- Escort passengers inside the terminal via the Pedestrian Bridge on Level 3 of the garage.
- Once inside, take the escalators up to the Departures Level and into the Ticketing Hall.
- Follow signs directing you to the airline's ticket counter. Ticketed passengers should check their bags at the counter and obtain their boarding passes from an airline agent.
- Drivers, family members, and friends may wait with passengers in Civic Plaza and other pre-security public areas. Due to federal security regulations, only ticketed passengers may enter concourse areas beyond the security checks.
No vehicles may be left unattended when dropping off or picking up passengers. Vehicles may pull to the curb in front of the the terminal when actively loading and unloading passengers and luggage. Unattended vehicles will be towed immediately.